JMT Trade Ltd operates one of the best Returns Policies available. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
JMT Trade Ltd will give you a full refund less the cost of delivery.
Subject to the following conditions:
Returns over the value of £200 will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge. May we suggest that if you intend to place a large order and are unsure of the product suitability, please order a sample first which you are able to return for a full refund anytime within 30 days.
1. Please contact us to let us know you are returning any items. Either email us - firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01228 791909. We will need to know your invoice reference or sales order number, the name or code of the items you are returning and the date you ordered.
2. Goods must be in their original packaging, unused and in a re-saleable condition. If the goods arrive back damaged, with parts missing or in damaged packaging, we will not be able to issue a refund. (Please note that any items damaged or scratched whilst in transit to us will be deemed un-saleable. Therefore please pack them carefully).
3. Please enclose a copy of your original order and indicate on there what and how many items you are returning. Please also state the reason for returning the items (e.g. not required/damaged/wrong item).
4. Please ensure that you obtain proof of posting the goods to us, as goods lost in the post will not be refunded. Alternatively we can arrange collection of the goods at a cost of £18.00. This charge is deducted from your refund. Contact us on 01228 791909 to arrange.
Our returns address is:
JMT TRADE LTD (RETURNS)
Please write clearly on the package your invoice number.
5. Returns are processed in bulk within 28 days of receipt. Your credit/debit card will be refunded with the original amount paid. Delivery charges on the original order will not be refunded. Please be patient as we process a high volume of samples/returns.
We cannot accept returns of non-stocked products that we have specially ordered in for you or bespoke products, unless faulty. We also reserve the right to decline a cancellation of a special order if the item has been partly or wholly made.
FAULTY / MISSING ITEMS
Please check your goods thoroughly on delivery and advise us of any missing, incorrect, damaged or faulty products within 24 hours. We will either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Our liability in the case of claims is limited to the sum paid for the goods and the cost of the carriage. We will also refund any costs paid by you for returning faulty or damaged products to us. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
HOW TO EXCHANGE GOODS
If you wish to return goods and want to exchange them for something else, then we will process these transactions separately.
The new order should be placed online or by phone and full payment made for this order. On receipt of your returned goods your refund will be processed separately. As returns are processed within a timescale of 28 days, any requests for exchange included with returned goods will be delayed.